EasyEditor allows you to easily add buttons to your responsive campaign by dragging and dropping in the Button building block. Contacts clicking on the button will be taken to wherever or whatever you set the button to link through to.
Adding a button
Drag and drop the Button building block into the desired position in your campaign.
The button automatically picks up and matches the styling of any other buttons that are in your campaign already.
Editing a button's settings
To edit the settings of a button, click on the button within your campaign.
The button 'Settings' panel will then display.
Here you can switch between Button and Borders to:
- add a link to the button - clicking under 'Button URL' will open up the 'Add a link' dialog window
- change the button's color - enter either the hex code or click on the colour picker to choose
- align the button - left, right or center, or go full-width
- add horizontal and/or vertical padding to the button
- set a minimum width
- set a button border color - enter either the hex code or click on the colour picker to choose
- set a button border width
- set a button border radius
Editing a button's text
The text can be changed by clicking into the button to make the cursor appear and then entering the text you want to display on it.
The options along the text ribbon can also be used, such as changing font, font size, text colour, italicising, etc. You can even personalize the buttons if you wish.
Provided the 'Styles' option is available in the text toolbar for the campaign, you can apply them easily to your buttons.