The 'Campaign report' page tells the story of a particular campaign on a single-page overview.
To view the 'Campaign report' page, go to Reporting > Campaign reports, and click the name of a campaign in the list.
The four tiles below the campaign preview are the headline tiles. These headline tiles surface the most relevant information in your report to give you an instant overview of your campaign's performance. If more information is available for a headline, a link to the full report appears when you mouse over it.
To display the total checkout amount in your ROI headline, you need to set up your ROI tracking with the
CheckOutAmount marker, which is in the example code under the 'ROI tracking' section.
The overview sections
We organise the information on this page into sections to make it easier for you to find what you're looking for. If more information is available for a metric, either click the link that appears when you mouse over it to view the full report, or use the 'More reports' dropdown in the top-right of the page to search for a specific metric's report.
The 'Campaign details' section includes general information about your campaign so that you can check details such as the subject line, the address books that your campaign was sent to, and the last date that your campaign was sent.
- Active campaigns: If your campaign is still active, the information in the reports could still change as more contacts engage and interact with it. Therefore, we let you know if your campaign is still active by displaying a notice.
Note: We remove the active campaign notice after two days of inactivity, for example in the event of no new opens or clicks. If we detect any future activity, we display this notice again and the two day inactivity limit restarts.
- ReMails: If your campaign is a ReMail, the address books in the 'Sent to' field will be preceded by 'Non openers re-mailed for campaign'
- Deleted address books: If your campaign was sent to an address book that has since been deleted, that address book in the 'Send to' field will have a line through it and will not be clickable
- Dynamic content: If your campaign details include dynamic content, you will see an orange bolt. Mouse over this bolt to see the content of the dynamic content
The 'Delivery report' section includes statistics about who is receiving your campaign.
The 'Delivered' metric refers to the number of inboxes that a campaign reached.
The 'Engagement' section includes statistics about who is looking at your campaign.
As well as 'Engagement', the heatmap in the 'Opens map' section focuses on the area in which the last open was recorded.
Note: Use the headline tiles to find out the most popular domains and email clients of your recipients.
The 'Interaction' section includes statistics about who is interacting with your campaign.
As well as 'Interaction', the 'Top links and clicks' section displays more information about the most popular links in your campaign.
The 'Clicks' metric includes the number of links that were clicked more than once by the same recipient.
Note: Use the headline tiles to find out about the ROI of your campaign and the click-to-open rate of your campaign compared to your previous sent campaign.
Information about mailto links, for example mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, does not appear in any click reports.
If your campaign was a split test, the 'Split test results' section includes details about the winning split test and the losing split test.
If your campaign was set up as a ReMail and your ReMail hasn't yet been sent, you can change the time and date on which it will be sent to your contacts who have not yet opened it. To change the ReMail date, click the calendar icon, select a new date, then click the tick icon. To change the ReMail time, click the 'Send on' field, edit the time, then click the tick icon.
Note: The ReMail time must be in the following format: hh:mm. For example, one o'clock in the afternoon is 13:00.
After the ReMail has been sent, click the ReMail report button to view the report.
- Make sure that you and your colleagues never miss a report by setting your campaign reports to be automatically sent to up to 25 email address
- Print the report so that you can make notes on it offline by going to the 'Report actions' dropdown in the top-right of the page and clicking Print report
- Filter the report so that the statistics are more focused
- Compare the reports of different campaigns