When you log in to OM3, you may have to verify that you own the account by clicking the link in the confirmation email we send you.
After you click this link, information about the device and the browser you're using is saved in a cookie, and a new window opens to allow you to log in.
Why isn't my verification link letting me log in?
- The verification link must be opened in the same browser that you want to log into the app from. You may need to either change your default browser or copy and paste the verification link in to the correct browser.
- If you log into two or more accounts, click the verification link in one account before trying to log in to a second account
Why am I sent a confirmation email every time I try to log in?
Whenever you try to log in, we check the contents of the cookie and send you a confirmation email only in the following circumstances:
- If you haven't logged in at all in the last 30 days
- If you're logging in from a different device
- If you're logging in from a different browser
- If you have the the app's URL saved as a bookmark, check to make sure that it doesn't end with
/U/. Otherwise, the URL will take you to the 'Verify your login' page.
- Check your browser settings and make sure that the browser isn't set to delete your cookies. (See below for instructions)
Make sure your browser is not clearing cache when you close the browser by doing the following:
- Open the Chrome browser
- Open the Chrome Toolbar (3 lines to the right of the URL window) and then select Settings
- Select Show advanced settings....
- Click the Content Settings button located under the Privacy section
- Under first section labeled Cookies, make sure the following is NOT checked: Keep local data only until you quit your browser
- Click Done
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button and then select Options
- Select the Privacy panel
- In the History section, set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history
- Make sure the following is NOT checked off: Clear history when Firefox closes
- click the Settings... button. The Settings for Clearing History window will open
- In the Settings for Clearing History window, make sure the following is NOT checked off: Cache.
- Click OK
- Open IE browser
- Click Tools>Internet Options>Advanced tab
- Scroll down to the Security section and then make sure the following is NOT checked off: Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed
- Click OK