How do I complete the Campaign Settings screen?
The Campaign settings screen contains important information that will impact on whether your email is opened by your recipients.
The information required on this screen is as follows:
- Campaign name – this is where you enter or edit the name of the Campaign as it will appear in the list of your campaigns.
- From Email Address – this is the email account from which you want to send this campaign. By default, an account is created for you. If you have any customized from addresses, they will also appear in this drop down.
- Friendly From Name – enter the name of a specific person or department that you would like to show this campaign was sent from.
- Subject line – enter what the recipient will see as the subject line of their email once it arrives in their inbox.
- Insert a forwarding address – All replies to your email campaign will be stored in your Reporting area withint the relevant campaign. However, if you require these replies to also be forwarded on to an email address of your choosing, then enter that here.
Once you have completed all the relevant fields, you can click Save & Continue.
How do I change the campaign settings?
Campaign settings can be changed using the Summary option available either from the Overview screen (if the campaign was recently edited). Or the settings can be changed using the My Campaigns screen. Click the Summary option so that the Campaign ...
Previewing your campaign
The preview tool can be accessed using the preview button above the main ribbon, and from various other parts of the application. When you use the Preview option, a new window opens to show how your email will look. You can review both the HTML and ...
How do I send a campaign that's using split testing?
Step 4 of the Campaign Creator -- Contacts -- will enable you to set your split test parameters. If you have already closed your campaign down, then select My campaigns from the drop list that appears when rolling over Campaigns along the top bar ...
Adding an unsubscribe link to your campaign
All of our templates include an unsubscribe link, but you may find you need to add an unsubscribe link elsewhere into your campaign. You can insert a link into your campaign that when clicked on will start an email from the contact to a specified ...
Adding buttons to your campaign
Summary EasyEditor allows you to easily add buttons to your responsive campaign by dragging and dropping in the Button building block. Contacts clicking on the button will be taken to wherever or whatever you set the button to link through to. Adding ...