OpenMoves / PipeDrive Connector - Setup - Finding Your OpenMoves API Key
Below are the instructions to locate and set up your OpenMoves API key to complete your integration.
- Log in to your OpenMoves Account
- Click the settings button on the bottom left corner of your screen and select "Access".
- Click the "API Users Tab, and then select "New user".
- On the Manage users screen fill out the password and description field and click save. Make note of your API key. You will need this to complete your registration.
- Email Address: This is your API key.
- Description: This field is optional and only used to help you recognize what the API key for.
- Password: Please enter a password and confirm it. This password is necessary for using your API key.
- Status: This is set to enabled by default. It must remain enabled for your PipeDrive Integration to work.
- Return to the integration setup screen. Enter your API key and password into the form and click "Submit".
OpenMoves / PipeDrive Connector - Basic Setup and Installation
Below are instructions on how to set up the one-click integration for the OpenMoves / PipeDrive Connector. If you are interested in our more advanced integrations please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 631-546-7779. In the PipeDrive ...
OpenMoves / PipeDrive Connector - Report Settings
OpenMoves email campaign information is updated in PipeDrive daily. The updates are displayed as Activities in Pipedrive under the activity type "email activity taken". In the OpenMoves / PipeDrive Connector platform you can select which report ...
OpenMoves / PipeDrive Connector - Custom Fields Settings
Any time a contact is added, updated or removed from the PipeDrive platform it is also added/updated/removed from the OpenMoves platform. By default contacts are added to a "PipeDrive Contacts" address book, but you can further segment your contacts ...
OpenMoves for Salesforce - Introduction
Summary The OpenMoves for Salesforce articles provide help with sending and analyzing marketing automation campaigns using the OpenMoves for Salesforce connector. They will explain the content of the Marketing Automation screens in Salesforce and ...
OpenMoves for Salesforce - Configuration
Summary The 'Configuration' tab can be used for the update, account linking and configuration of the connector. The tab is usually restricted to administrator users and may not be visible to the majority of users. If and when there's a system ...